LED lights by LEDTECH compared to conventional lights
- Much less energy consumption – 60% to 80% savings
- Best photometric performance – consistent lighting
- - For photopic luminosity of 0.3 cd/m2, the performance of LEDs is 36% higher than conventional lighting (HPS) – based on recent IRHQ studies.
- Excellent colour rendering – LEDs are monochromatic
- - The CRI is three times higher, close to 85%. Hence, products being lit in businesses, booths, etc. are emphasized.
- Generates less UV and infrared than traditional lighting
- Much less heat generated
- - Around 80% of the electricity used by LEDs is transformed into lighting, compared to other types of lights, which use only 5% to 25% of their energy for lighting, the remaining energy being lost as heat.
- Turn on instantly
- No colour distortion to objects or paint
- Completely silent; no interference
- Compact and light
- Shock and vibration resistant due to their lack of moveable parts.